An anti-wrinkle injection is a muscle relaxant and is the treatment recommended by MISS FRANC for the reduction of lines across the forehead, between the brows, around the eyes, around the jawline and neck. It is the perfect solution to smooth out your wrinkles and give you a more relaxed and youthful appearance.
Anti-wrinkle injections work by relaxing the muscle to eliminate or reduce undesirable facial expressions.
These injections are widely used for a range of medical treatments and are now one of the safest anti-wrinkle solutions having years of studies and produced under tight government regulations.
MISS FRANC anti-wrinkle treatments target the following problem areas below:
Please discuss your treatment options with our MISS FRANC consultant.
Your consultation at MISS FRANC includes a face-to-face consultation with a cosmetic physician, a facial analysis, customised facial mapping and education to ensure your non-surgical cosmetic treatments achieve your ideal result.
- Anti-wrinkle injections are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Anti-wrinkle injections cannot repair (but can improve) sun damaged skin
- Please advise our cosmetic physician about any regular medication you are taking
- Please advise our cosmetic physician about your alcohol, smoking or recreational drug intake
Most people will never have a severe side-effect from anti-wrinkle injections. Minor side-effects may occur for a short period of time. These include:
- Mild headaches
- Redness & raised bumps around the injected area
- Bruising & pain around the injected area